Based on experience and general stability, would you say it is safe to play your main world on a snapshot build of Minecraft?
I am aware there's no guarantee of world integrity (but then again, neither is there any on the stable builds), but the question remains.
- Have you encountered irrecoverable chunk errors?
- Is upgrading to a stable build easily feasible?
- Is upgrading to other snapshot builds easily feasible?
- [When] should I backup my worlds?
- Are there other concerns to be had?
The new features are promising, and I don't feel like waiting anymore.