1. What's a (frenzy) charge ?
Charges are glowing orbs that represent temporary amplification of
physical and mental abilities. There are three types of charges, each
corresponding to a different core attribute:
- Endurance charges are associated with strength.
- Frenzy charges are associated with dexterity.
- Power charges are associated with intelligence.
2. How to get charges ?
Charges are accumulated by the use of certain skills and equipment,
and last a short duration—nine seconds by default. Gaining a charge
resets the duration of all accumulated charges.
3. What do they do ?
Each type of charge grants different bonuses. A charge bonus increases
proportional to the number of accumulated charges of that type.
By default, characters can have a maximum of three charges of each type active. This limit can be raised by certain passives and equipment.
More specifically, in the case of frenzy charges:
Frenzy charges are associated with dexterity and represent a temporary
increase to swiftness and fervor during combat. They are visualized as
glowing green orbs surrounding the character. Bonuses granted by
- +5% increased Attack Speed per Charge
- +5% increased Cast Speed per Charge