Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

A friend and I both have Medal of Honor for the PS3. We want to play against each other in online multiplayer mode, but we don't know how. Do you know if it is possible?

share|improve this question
I don't know if the PS3 tag is necessary here. Someone with the game should retag if it's the same everywhere. – Ullallulloo Feb 26 '13 at 1:53
I am pretty sure most game intentionally prevent this so players can't 'boost' or 'rank up' – TylerAndFriends Nov 10 '13 at 22:36
@TylerAndFriends, good point! – manix Nov 11 '13 at 19:05

Just connect to PSN (PlayStation Network). You can do this either wirelessly with newer models, or with an ethernet cable.

Once you've connected, create a PSN account. Then, insert the game disc.

Go to Multiplayer and scroll down to play with friends. You'll have to get your friend's user name and add it to your friends list. Then, select the friend there.

Enjoy :)

share|improve this answer
Thank you, but doing by this way we always are dropped in the same team. – manix Apr 1 '13 at 14:27
@manix can't you switch team in game? – Novarg Jun 13 '13 at 19:30
@Novarg, I tried, but it did not work. My "solution" for now is send a friend invite to someone of the other team, and then join your session. (but, it only works if the other person accept the invite rapidly) – manix Jun 13 '13 at 19:41
@manix is there also an "after game lobby"? If so, do there exist parties/groups/whatever? It might be that you and your friend are in the same group, so you can't change team yourself while playing(talking about the parties as they were(or still are) in cod) – Novarg Jun 13 '13 at 21:52

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.