I'm trying to optimize the DPS and effectivity of my weapons. With that goal in mind, I would like to know how attachments that add damage effects to projectiles work.
Those attachments are:
I would like to know:
- How do these attachments compare to each other in terms of damage added to each projectile?
- How do they add damage?
- Is it a multiplier or a constant amount added per projectile?
- Are there attachments that will work better with low per projectile damage, high rate of fire weapons; instead of high per projectile damage, low rate of fire weapons, and vice-versa?
- How do they stack with Upgrade Circuits that increase damage?
- What are their effects on enemies? Does the enemy react differently, depending if the projectile that hit them comes with electricity, flame or acid?