- What weapons (and their upgrades, if it affects this) shoot projectiles that can pass through multiple enemies?
- How does the 'Penetrating Arrows' upgrade work?
- How many enemies can a projectile pass through?
- How does the damage work? Will the impact on the first enemy hit by the projectile, lessen damage to the second enemy hit?
- How does enemy armor affect the penetration and damage?
I got the penetrating arrows. I haven't been able to use it agains soft issue enemies, but it seems they do not do any more damage to armored enemies than regular arrows do.