The 'Storm' hat gear is described as:
"Killing with Devil's Kiss, Shock Jockey, or Bucking Bronco causes effects to chain to nearby enemies."
The 'Bronco Aid', Bucking Bronco upgrade ("Adds ability to chain floating effect from one enemy to another") and 'Shock Chain', Shock Jockey upgrade also causes Vigor effects to chain.
For the above-mentioned gear and Vigor upgrades:
- Up to how many enemies will the Vigor effects chain to?
- Is enemy distance a factor? What range should an enemy be in so that the effects will chain to them?
- Are certain enemies immune to the chain effect?
- Will an effect chain to a non-hostile NPC?
- How do they stack with each other? (e.g. if one has equipped the 'Storm' hat and has one of the above-mentioned Vigor upgrades)
An answer seems to suggest that the 'chain' effects are actually 'area of effect', instead of 'chain', since there appears to be no 'chain' limit, but a distance limit. This is like Skyrim's "Chain" Lightning, which is actually area of effect, instead of 'chain'. Can anyone who has experience or has done testing with this, expound more on the supposed 'chain' effects of these gear and Vigor?