Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I just found a plasma cannon, and in its description there's a "mount" entry:

plasma cannon with "mount" circled

What does it mean?

share|improve this question
up vote 7 down vote accepted

The Brawler PBA is an armor suit. You need the Brawler PBA to actually use the plasma cannon.

share|improve this answer
As is the case with all heavy weapons. – SaintWacko Apr 26 '13 at 13:54

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.