Error message when it boots is in the topic : "Cannot start.The correct hard disk was not found."
I have a 40GB old PS3 model, and i was swapping the system drive for a 60GB Corsair SSD Force Series.
- Before HDD swap i did backup to another USB HDD i had lying around.
- After HDD swap
- Insert Corsair from wrapping: This error.
- Make partition on Corsair format as FAT32. This error.
- Make sure partition on Corsair is MBR not GUID. This error.
- Put FW 3.50 on USB stick in PS3\UPDATE. This error.
- Hold power button until two quick beeps to enter diag menu. This error.
What i haven't tried: Putting in another hdd that's not the original (that's coming now,i have a 120 and 320 lying about to test with).
Anyone had similar issues or tips?