- Immunity to disease (human form)
- Max health increase (100 points)
- Max stamina increase (100 points)
- Increased speed (faster than horses)
- Wolves treat you as an ally
- Any crimes you commit as a werewolf do not add to your bounty as a human
- Increased melee damage
- Improved dexterity (jump a lot farther)
- Special abilities called howls
- Fear to enemies level 25 and below for 30 seconds
- Detects life in a large area around your character for 60 seconds
- Summons two wolves to fight with you; you get these howls through companion quests
- You cannot receive a bonus from being rested while in human form, and while you are in werewolf form: you cannot pick up any items (this
includes looting corpses)
- All human form powers, weapons, and armor are unusable in werewolf form and vice versa
- You cannot talk
- Citizens are scared of you (they either flee or attack you on sight)
- If anyone sees you transform it is considered a major crime.
- Immunity to disease
- Immunity to poison
- Illusion spells do more damage (25%)
- You are harder to detect (only while sneaking; 25%)
- Resistance to frost (25% multiplied by the stage you are at)
- There are an array of new vampire powers
- Vampire's sight allows you to see in dark environments
- Vampiric drain saps life from your opponent (damage=stage+1)
- Vampire's servant allows you to reanimate a creature for 60 seconds (the higher the stage the stronger the creatures/people you
- Vampire's seduction keeps level 8 and lower enemies from fighting and fleeing
- Embrace of shadows allows you to turn invisible for 180 seconds).
- People hate you when you are in stage 4 and will attack you
- When outdoors during the day health, magicka, and stamina are all decreased and do not regenerate (15 multiplied by the stage)
- Weakness to fire 25% multiplied by the stage
- You will need to feed on humans to keep on a low stage otherwise you cannot interact with humans (this leads to making your own
weapons, armor, and potions)
Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC
You have the upgraded powers of a Vampire Lord to bring into battle.
Werewolves have been buffed slightly too, enabling you to unlock new
abilities and upgrade those that you already have.
- Added 2 skill trees
- Vampire Lord Skill Tree
- Werewolf Skill Tree
These perks can only be unlocked through special means - namely, feeding on corpses as a Vampire or Werewolf.
Vampire Lord Skill Tree
- Power Of The Grave - 50 point bonus to health, magicka and stamina as Vampire Lord
- Detect All Creatures - Night Power: Detect all creatures, even Dwarven Automatons. Requires Power Of The Grave.
- Mist Form - Night Power: Transform into an invulnerable mist, while health, magicka and stamina regenerate. Requires Detect All Creatures.
- Supernatural Reflexes - Night Power: Everything slows down while you move faster. Requires Mist Form.
- Vampiric Grip - Blood Magic: Can pull a creature to your from a distance, and do choking damage once it's close. Requires Power Of The
- Summon Gargoyle - Blood Magic: Can conjure a gargoyle to fight for you. Requires Vampiric Grip.
- Corpse Curse - Blood Magic: Target is paralysed. Requires Summon Gargoyle.
- Blood Healing - Killing a person with a power attack bite restores all your health. Requires Power Of The Grave.
- Unearthly Will - Night Powers and Blood Magic cost 33% less. Requires Power Of The Grave.
- Poison Talons - Melee attacks do 20 points of poison damage. Requires either Blood Healing or Unearthly Will.
- Night Cloak - In combat you are surrounded by a cloud of bats that feed on enemies within melee range.
Werewolf Skill Tree
- Bestial Strength - Do 25% more damage as a Werewolf. Has four upgrade possibilities.
- Totem Of Ice Brothers - Werewolf Totem Of Brotherhood howl now calls Ice Wolves. Requires Bestial Strength.
- Totem Of The Moon - Werewolf Totem Of Brotherhood howl now calls Werewolves. Requires Totem Of Ice Brothers.
- Totem Of The Predator - Werewolf Totem Of The Hunt howl has extended range and sows whether targets are not in combat, searching
or actively in combat. Requires Bestial Strength.
- Totem Of Terror - Howl Of Terror affects even higher level creatures. Requires Bestial Strength.
- Animal Vigor - 100 point bonus to health and stamina in beast form. Requires Bestial Strength.
- Gorging - Feeding heals twice as much health. Requires Animal Vigor.
- Savage Feeding - Able to feed off most dead creatures. Feeding off creatures instead of people only provides half the extended time.