I've a problem when I try to play a LAN game on Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars for Mac.
- I've a MacBook Pro 2009 with Mac OS X "Snow Leopard" 10.6.5
- My cousin has a MacBook Pro 2009 with Mac OS X "Leopard" 10.5.8
We both have the same game, same patch (1.9), different keys.
When I try to start a LAN game we can both see each other over the network, but here comes the part I dont understand
- I see myself twice on my Mac, and he only sees himself once on his Mac.
- When he creates a game and I try to join, appears the message 'connection time out'.
- When I create a game, he can join, once joined I try to send him a message and he never sees it, but if he sends me a message I can see it.
- I start the game and the countdown starts but he cannot see it, the game starts and then appears the message that the other player leave the game, my cousin stays in the in game lobby and then appears the message 'the host leave the game', then the game closes.
Any ideas why is this happening?