Ahh here we go... (Spoilers ahead)
Guide to achieving higher level bugs
The level two bug typically has you encounter people who give you millions of candies (or you just pick up the candies you tossed on the floor earlier). Start here and accumulate a few 100 million candies.
The level three bug has multiple consequences:
- Increase Sword level by 1
- Decrease Sword level by 3
- Times 3 candies
- Absolutely nothing (as in the image in the picture)
Exploit the level three bugs to multiple you candies to an absurd amount. (over 10 trillion) (if you run out of lollipops, proceed to next step to get more).
Let the candy to lollipop converter run for some time (15 to 20 minutes should do) and all you candies will become lollipops. At this point you will unlock all the bugs and your game will look like this (give you have over 10 trillion lollipops):
Some additional notes:
Level 5 bug can:
- unlock a secret pony mode that turns all your opponents into ponies
- Sword of Randomness (combines all 3 swords into one)
- Bug with the Bug, absolutely nothing happens.
Level 1 bug:
- Receive 1 to 3 bars of chocolate
- Absolutely nothing
The point is that the bugs aren't unique and after purchasing a bug once it is still worthwhile to do it again. One of the bugs increases you maximum lollipop production (planting more lollipops will increase your product up to 30000 a second I believe, still rather pointless at this point).