There are five debuffs that exist in TF2 (that I can think of at the moment, that are player-caused and not Fear). They are:
- On Fire: you take damage over time.
- Jarate: You take Mini-Crit damage.
- Bleeding: Damage over time but not Fire.
- Milked: Getting hit causes the person hitting you to be healed.
- Marked For Death: Mini-Crits that are not Jarate-inflicted
Now, say someone was unlucky enough to have all four of these effects on them at the same time. Which of them would stack/interact with one another?
To be more specific:
- Would Fire or Bleeding do more damage to a Marked-For-Death or Jarate'd individual?
- Would a Milked individual provide constant health to the player who caused them to burn/bleed?
- Would the same Milked person provide more health while under the effects of Jarate or a Mark For death?
- Do these stacking effects change depending on the item that inflicted them? (Self-inflicted Marked-For-Death of Heavy/Soldier, vs. the Scout's Fan of War, or being hit by a Scout's Guillotine vs. a scout hitting himself with the Boston Basher).