Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

When using King Dedede's side+b attack, he can launch a variety of different objects:

  • A round waddling guy who is rather useless
  • A round waddling guy who shoots lightning occasionally
  • A spikey black thing that deals good damage and has good knockback
  • An item capsule

Are there any other options I missed? What is the probability of each of these occurring?

share|improve this question
up vote 5 down vote accepted

There is a 71.4% chance of him throwing a Waddle Dee, a 20.4% chance of throwing a Waddle Doo, and a 8.2% chance of him throwing a Gordo. The chance of an item being thrown appears to be "the same or slightly less than the chance of throwing a Gordo". (I guess what this means is the game makes the item calculation, and if the result is no, it does the monster calculation.) [Source]

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.