Sign up ×
Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I would like to know what is this simple football (soccer) game called in English:

enter image description here

enter image description here


share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

It is called Paper Soccer by Wikipedia, versions can be found online and there seem to be forms of it available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store.

More cultured people might call it Paper Football, but apparently that's something else.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.