I've been playing Plants vs. Zombies 2, and have made it to the end of Far Future. I've beaten all 75 prior levels of Ancient Egypt, Pirate Seas, and Wild West, and the 24 levels leading up to the turnip of Far Future. The path from the turnip to the 25th level is missing. Is something wrong?
I thought completing it might unlock the blacked-out medieval-looking castle world.
For your information, here is how I went about my gameplay:
- Downloaded Plants vs. Zombies 5 days ago (April 6th, 2014) - I say this because research shows the Far Future update hit in March 2014.
- Defeated all of Ancient Egypt (level 25).
- Unlocked Far Future with Key from Ancient Egypt.
- Got Key from Far Future and unlocked Wild West.
- Got Key from Wild West and unlocked Pirate Seas.
- Defeated Pirate Seas (level 25).
- Beat to level 20-or-something of Far Future.
- Defeated Wild West (level 25).
- Played Far Future to level 24.