I'm trying to understand, generally speaking, what types of armor I should be equipping on my party members.
Here's what I know:
- There are several classes of armor: clothing, light, medium, heavy, massive, etc.
- "Heavier" classes of armor provide more protection, but cause more fatigue and require larger stat scores (usually strength)
- Each armor class has named tiers of progressive quality (e.g. Veridium armor is better than Iron armor)
What I'm trying to figure out is:
- Does fatigue matter all that much in the grand scheme of things, particularly with members I'm not directly controlling?
- Should I always be equipping the heaviest armor my party members can wear?
- If I shouldn't be equipping the heaviest armor a character can wear, what are the recommended armor classes for each character class? Like, should mages always wear clothing; rogues should always wear light, etc.