Can anyone provide some math on precisely how valuable mastery is as a mitigation stat versus the other mitigation/avoidance stats?
Note that I'm not concerned with how the different stats affect healers. I realize a less-spiky damage intake is better for healers, making mastery more desirable, but for the purposes of this question let's assume I'm just trying to take as little damage as possible.
Ideally I'd like a concise summary of the following for a 300 second patchwerk-style fight in a normal 10-man cataclysm raid:
- Total mitigated damage per point of mastery rating with the block value meta
- Total mitigated damage per point of mastery rating without the block value meta
- Total avoided damage per point of dodge rating.
- Total avoided damage per point of parry rating.
Here are my stats for DR considerations:
- Armor: 35464 - Mastery: 21.18 (2363 rating) - Dodge: 8.81 (850 rating) - Parry: 14.73 (1931 rating)
Let's also assume for simplicity's sake that I use Shield Block on cooldown.
Bonus points if you want to do calculations for a 10-man heroic and both 25-man modes.
Super bonus points if you can give me a concise formula (pseudocode, excel, whatever) where I can input my stats and output each of the values.