I'm looking for general information on how dual weilding works in Diablo 2:
- Which classes can do it?
- What weapons/weapon types can they do it with?
- How does it affect combat exactly?
- Does it double your attack speed or damage?
- Are they on their own separate attack timers or is it a chance to swing both at the sametime thing?
- Do I have to click faster to make it work?
- Am I better off putting a weapon with elemental damage in one hand than the other?
- What about two weapons of different speeds?