There's loads about this online, but I've followed all the advice I've found so far.
- My machine is on a static local IP.
- I've opened all the ports in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\crysis 2\Support\readme.txtthrough my router.
- I've set Norton Antivirus to
My symptoms are as such:
- I can never find a session. Ever.
- Every time I try to log in it re-awards me my preorder bonuses.
- Every time I log in it resets my unlocks and I get to choose what to spend my points on.
I can surmise that I'm getting inbound traffic from their server but not sending outbound traffic to let them update my account. I have no idea what not being able to find a session means.
The most perplexing thing is that I could play the Demo fine without setting anything up...