What I do is, all while holding the running button:
- Run off the platform and jump
- Jump then hold jump for a little longer to climb that extra height
- Jump off the wall onto the left.
- Jump off the wall onto the right.
- Reach slightly above the first repulser
- Reach slightly above the second repulser
- End up on the wall below Bandage Girl.
From there I'm stuck. If I try to jump back on the second repulser, I don't gain enough altitude to reach the ledge.
Am I screwing up with the double-repulser jump? Am I supposed to end up on that wall?
I could try using Commander Video's longer jumping capabilities, but with him I can't clear the second repulser jump, as the first doesn't gain him enough height. The other character I have is Headcrab, but it doesn't seem to be particularly useful for anything.
The A+ time is 13.5 and by the time I reach the opposite wall 6.5 seconds have elapsed, so I guess I'm not supposed to reach that ledge straight away after all. I still can't manage to pull this off however.