Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

The Faderator is a piece of cut content in the Fallout: New Vegas addon Dead Money. It's retrievable using console commands on the PC, but I'm not running F:NV on the PC; I'd like to get at this content (and possibly other cut content) on the Xbox 360.

How can I do that?

share|improve this question

You would have to use a modded 360 and a gamesave-editing tool. There's no legit way.

share|improve this answer

There are save editors you can use by transferring the save files to be edited onto a USB flash drive. It does not void warranty and you can't get in trouble with Microsoft because you haven't modified the 360 itself.

I have done it for Fallout 3 and am running around with the cut content grenade launcher.

share|improve this answer
Hey John, welcome to the site. In the future, please don't post your contact information telling them to contact you for more info, since if this answer needs more info it would be better for other people who have this question to also see it when they come across this answer, rather than have it stashed in some private email exchange. – Mana Sep 3 '11 at 13:29

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.