Once you've unlocked all eight warriors in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, you have their second-level powers available to you during Quickplay+ mode, and you can use any two powers when playing a song (but only for the specific challenge that permits it).
Which two powers produce the most stars for a given song? If it depends on the song, the skill level of the player, the instrument, or any combination, that's good to know, and if there's one pair that trumps all the rest, I'd like to know that as well.
- Axel, Resurrector+ (5 ankhs to resurrect you, unused ankhs become bonus stars)
- Casey, Streak Guardian+ (2 shields guard your streak, long streaks earn bonus stars)
- Judy, Crowd Hyper+ (Rock Meter starts maxed, overflow meter to earn bonus stars)
- Johnny, Speed Freak+ (2x minimum multiplier that rises quickly, stay over 3x to earn bonus stars)
- Lars, Multiplier Extender+ (max multiplier is 6x)
- Pandora, Star Power Nova+ (Star Power multiplier is 6x)
- Echo, Star Power Generator+ (get 10% Star Power for every 10-note streak)
- Austin, Star Power Amplifier+ (Star Power earned from phrases is 4x normal amount)