Here's the bit in question:
- If I drop any of the wheels first, they'll all simply fall in the bottomless pit.
- If I drop the bar onto the two wheels, I'll have a stable cart that's of no use whatsoever, and then I'm back to square one.
- If I drop the bar onto the single cart, everything falls down.
- If I lose all the wheels and drop the bar, the bar will not support my weight and I'll be amusingly propelled towards the general direction whence I came.
- If I destroy the supports in a clockwise direction starting from the top one, I'll end up with the bottom wheel supporting the bar in some kind of landing ramp... that's too far to be of use.
- If I destroy the supports in a counter-clockwise direction from the top one skipping bottom, I'll get a single-wheel supported ramp upon which I can propel myself... and end in the one space gap at the right.
What am I supposed to do here?