I am having trouble calculating how much damage my character can do in one attack. I get multipliers from various sources:
- 100 one-handed skill(because 100 skill lvl = 1.4x to the base damage. See the formula for some information)
- 5 perks for Armsman(double damage).
- no weapon bonus damage enchantment items.
- sneak attack (x15 with daggers).
- shrouded gloves from dark brotherhood (makes the sneak attack 30x.)
- dualwielding legendary daedric daggers(thats base damage of about 21 each).
- power attacking(double damage with 50% bonus from dual wielding perk (also does standing power attack get thrown in while sneaking?).
- getting a critical hit(double damage if I'm not mistaken).
- and if I'm not forgetting anything using the Berzerker orc power(doubles damage).
My question is, what kind of damage multiplier am I looking at here?
According to the UESP page on weapons in Skyrim, the damage formula is:
displayed damage = (base damage + smithing upgrade) * (1 + 0.4 * skill/100) * (1 + perk % damage boosts) * (1 + % damage from items)