Fortify alchemy/fortify enchant stacking?
I was wondering whether you could use Alchemy to do this:
- Make a potion to Fortify Making potions
- Drink said potion and make a superior Fortify making potions.
- Repeat until Fortify making potions is ridiculously high.
- make a Fortify enchanting items potion(which will be buffed from your potion making potions).
- make Fortify making potions enchantments on your items
- congratulations, you just broke the game!
These methods, though i havent actually tried them out, can make you have a very highly increased enchantment bonus, which can of course give you all sorts of insane enchantments.
Was this maybe an oversight in Skyrim?