Take the 2-minute tour ×
Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Are there any working console commands for this? I've tried modpcmiscstat but it results in a crash to the desktop.

share|improve this question
Òthers have the same problem UESP ModPCMiscStat? –  ヴァイシャリ Dec 17 '11 at 4:12

2 Answers 2


Credit goes to the guys who posted the codes btw ive tried this and it works, just have to type exactly and use " " for multi-word stats

eg. ModPCMiscStat "Total Lifetime Bounty" -1

-1 will decrease the stat by 1

share|improve this answer
perfect instructions! I discovered mid-game that requiem mod cares a lot about this, so I fixed my game to play properly now... thanks!! –  Aquarius Power Dec 14 '13 at 4:23

I've seen a command like this

player.setcrimegold XXX <faction id>

For general stats the command is:

modpcmiscstat (stat) (integer)

But the CTD bug you have is common, people are asking about it and at present there isn’t a fix. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61023778

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.