According to the accepted answer to this question on the benefits of marriage, if I were to get married I would get
- a piece of food once a day (if I remember to ask for it),
- a bit of cash once a day (if I remember to ask for it), and
- some lovin' to give me a rest bonus (if I can stay awake long enough after a tiring day of adventuring).
Now, I am a Level 30+ werewolf. Which means that
- I rarely eat food I haven't killed myself.
- I have tons of cash, like most players at this stage, so 100 per day is negligible.
- I. Am. A. Werewolf. No resting bonus. Not even Lover's Comfort, according to the wiki.
Even if I were much lower-level, food doesn't seem very useful in the game and the amount of cash you get is quite small. Does my...hairy condition effectively negate the only real advantages to marriage?