You can pull the top and bottom medium creep stack (the ones closest to the lanes) at around 15s and 45s of each minute. With the new configuration, top (hellbourne) has much easier pulling potential while bot (legion) has a much harder time. When pulling bottom lane, try to keep the view on the returning neutral creeps by placing yourself at a strategical point or your creeps will lose sight of the returning neutral creeps. Another trick for legion pull is to get an axe and chop 1 or 2 trees to make a clear line of sight and thus make pulling much easier.
Another pulling strategy but applies only to hellbourne as far as i know is to pull the easiest stack in the middle towards the 2nd towers and catch the creeps but they'll go down easily.
Anothing pulling strategy that applies to hellbourne but requires an axe is pulling the heavy creeps right beside the top lane near the outpost shop. You need to chop a tree with your axe or blast the trees out with a fire based skill. Pull the creeps towards your creeps as they cross your tower and intercept them. The same thing can be done to push towards legion, you catch the legion creeps instead and let your creeps massively push hellbourne tower top OR you can use it to drag hellbourne creeps into the forest and get a rush on hellbourne tower, but its easier to drag them from the usual medium creep camp up top behind the tower.
Finaly, an important aspect to pulling is stacking. When you pull creeps at 54s of each minute and drag them out of their camp, you can STACK other creeps up to 2x (making that 3 sets of creeps). This is an important strategy to get a very effective pulling or for legionnaire which needs large stacks starting level 3/5 depending on your playstyle.
Regarding the heroes that can jungle
Many many heroes can jungle right off the starts some are better than others. Some require pulling, i'll put them in a list:
- Wildsoul (Have a shield on booboo, focus attack speed and frostbrand)
- parasite (Have shield, armor and mana pots and use your parasiting, critical)
- legionnaire (Have 1 shield + regen trinket or 2 shields and STACK/focus on spin)
- ctuluphant (Have mana regen and optionnal shield, focus on shield skill dont remember name)
- tempest (Have teachers ring and mana pots to start, focus elemental and blast)
- ophelia (Have teachers ring and mana pots, focus on control skill)
- and probably some more that i don't remember off my hat like that
Indirect junglers, require pulls and attack speed items
- Zephyr Needs pull before level 3, focus shield and hope to get ranged attackers mostly to trigger your wind barrier skill and shield you. Focus on hp regen, attack speed and damage.
- Pred Go early for alchemist bones to get increase gold and attack speed, focus on strenght items after to increase life and damage, focus on passive attack skill and jump, keep mana immune for later when you gank...
Unusual junglers, you need special strategies and pulling
- Dampeer Native lifesteal is good but you need attack speed and damage period
- Blood Hunter Native lifesteal is good but focus a lot on sense to easily gank, attack speed and damage to survive
My 2 cents :)