When I play a 1v1 match against Zerg as Protoss, I'm happy. So far (in about 5 matches), I found the following strategy undefeatable:
- Quickly build a Forge (before Gateway), then 2-3 canons at your doorstep. If you have a Natural Expansions that is defendable, build the canons there instead of the main base, and secure your natural.
- Gas up, build more canons, expand to natural if it's defendable
- By this time, the Zerg player will have given hope on ground assult. 5 canons are pretty much impassable... the Zerg will go for Mutalisks/Corruptors
- Mass up on Pheonixes - build 2-3 Stargates and pump Pheonixes using Chrono boost. You will encounter some Muta resistence, but you can build Pheonixes faster than he can build mutas.
- By the time you have control of the skies, build Voidrays and gg
What is its weak point? How can I defend against it playing Zerg? Nydus/Overlord transport ?