I've had Parmen installed on my computer for a few days now. Playing it went well for a couple short sessions in the first couple days. However, today, it has started to crash whenever I select a square. This behavior persists even after an un-install and re-install. Otherwise, this system appears to be operating normally.
Are there some particular things I should be doing (compatibility settings, virtualization, etc.) which will ensure stable performance of this program? I've tried setting "Compatibility Mode" all the way down to "Windows 95", and just about everything in between, to no avail.
System specs are below, taken from
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
- Make/Model: HP EliteBook 8530p
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.26 GHz
- Total RAM: 4 GB
- Video Adapter: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
- Video Memory: 256 MB (Dedicated)
- Video Driver Version: 8.632.1.2000
- Desktop Resolution: 1280x800 @ 59 Hz, 32-bit depth
Also, I don't know if the game uses it or not but, I'm currently running DirectX 11 according to