I'm trying to decide how to spend my skill points and I see "Weight Capacity" mentioned. I have no idea whether or not this is something I need.
- Does it affect the amount of ammo I can carry?
- Does it affect which weapons I can use or how many I can carry?
- What's the base weight capacity for a character? Does it differ by class?
- I have no concept of what a bonus of 50 would actually mean? What's that roughly equivalent to? An average pistol? An average shotgun?
- Is there anything besides skills (such as gear or research upgrades) that can increase my weight capacity?
Basically I'm looking for some hard numbers on how weight capacity is used so that I can plan out how much I need to bother getting.