During multiplayer games of Mass Effect 3, sometimes the commander over the radio will declare an assassination as the next objection. I understand the goal is to kill the designated target, but there are some other details that are a bit fuzzy.
- Is there any logic behind what's designated as the target? As in, is there a sequential order or a prioritization of "tougher" enemies?
- Is there a time limit to manage when killing the target?
- Is there a chance the target will escape the map? If there is, are there consistent exit points on maps?
- Are there ever multiple assassination targets assigned at a time?
- Does it matter which team member takes down the target?
- Is it possible for the target to be killed without direct action taken by the players? That is, can the game "accidentally" kill the target? If so, is this considered to be a successful completion of the objective?
Sorry for the blast of questions! I know there's some cool guy out there that knows the answers.