Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I was wondering how critical strike chance stacks? Say I buy a Phanton Dancer with its 30% crit chance. Now if I buy another Phanton Dancer, what is my critical chance?

share|improve this question
up vote 5 down vote accepted

they stack additively, so just add up the crit chance. 1 PD will increase your total crit chance by +30%. The 2nd PD will increase your total crit chance by +30%, so +60% crit chance total from 2 PD's.

share|improve this answer

Crit chance caps out at 100% where your basic attacks are just crits. These are other things that stack additively

Ability power Armor, Armor penetration, Armor reduction, Attack damage, Attack speed , Cooldown reduction, Critical strike chance, Critical strike damage, Health, Health regeneration, Life steal, Magic penetration, Magic resistance, Magic resistance reduction, Mana, Mana regeneration, and Spell vamp


share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.