Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Can the Blue Palace or any other house ownership be changed to become mine in Skyrim through console commands?

share|improve this question

Yes and no. You can use "setownership" in the console to make the target item belong to you, but you will not get all the functionality a proper house provides: your spouse will not be able to move in, you won't be able to purchase upgrades, storage will likely not be safe, etc.

share|improve this answer
Wouldn't you need the Blue Palace ID for that? I think that code is specific for movable objects. – Renan May 26 '12 at 14:18
It's certainly not specific to movable objects, you can claim a bed and get the well-rested bonus from sleeping in it, or claim a container so taking items from it is not theft. – kotekzot May 26 '12 at 14:39

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.