There are some mobs that have the property "Illusionist", which gives them the annoying ability to duplicate themselves multiple times.
The copies seem to have the same amount of health as the original and deal the same damage.
I found this kind of mobs especially hard to beat and have some questions regarding them:
- Are the copies perfect copies or really just illusions to distract you, as the name says? The fact that they can hit you seems to hint at the fact that they are more than that.
- If you kill the original mob, will the copies die?
- If yes, is there any way to distinguish the original from the copies?
- Are the illusions/copies permanent or temporary?
- Do you get additional XP for each copy?
- What is the best strategy against "Illusionist" mobs?
Hopefully someone can shed some light on this matter.