First, understand the background --> here
- I am Australian D3 player
- I didn't check region and started playing (it turns out it defaulted to European servers)
- Now I'm level 50 I tried to access RMAH, and get error message - "No currencies available"
Based on this, currencies available for me are: USD, MXN, ARS, CLP and AUD(clearly my prefered currency-but anyway). After this it seems clear I should be playing in Americas all along-just I never knew that this was an option or that it was chosen for me...)
- Does it (it, the fact I started on Eurpoean server and just want to be able to sell items I pick up) matter?
- It seems I am unable to trade in european AH (even if i didn't care about different currencies).
- I understand that you can switch items between characters.
- Will this cover me, should I want to sell an item in RMAH?
- i.e. switch it to player in my region, sell from there ?
NO MORE IDEAS:
- Do I have any options available?
- Or is the only way to switch servers and invest another...
i dunno what, 60-100+ hours to be able to access AH? Note at no point of course is the user asked when starting the game what server they want to play in. You're just supposed to know.
IN RESPONSE TO COMMENTS::
- Currently my region is set to European
- When I click on RMAH I get no currencies available. I have not changed my region to American and tested, I wanted to suss out what my options are before making a change that I don't fully understand the consequences of (they're are a lot of sob stories on this subject)