I have been playing Counter Strike 1.6 for the last two years; however, it's still interesting to me. A week ago, I bought a dedicated CS 1.6 server which is hosted in a remote location. They didn't gave any remote access tool to handle that server. Does anyone know about that kind of tool?
Info About the Server:
- They are giving around 80 GB of disk space where the CS 1.6 server is installed.
- The remaining space can be used for file storage.
- Separate username & password was given to access the server through a web interface.
- Using that interface I can start or stop or restart the server(This is not enough for me)
- I can also setup the server configuration in there.
- They do have a tool named AMX mod but it costs too much for me for each month.
What I want to do with the tool is:
- be able to see the player names using a browser interface or something like that.
- some operations like kicking, banning, and warning.
- ban such that it may be a temporary ban or permanent ban using the player's IP.
Any suggestions, links or knowledge base would be appreciated!