Today, I recently took on Caudecus's Manor on Explorable mode. As our path, we chose to search for the hidden seraphs. After various pillow-proof traps, we came upon one of the final "events" to the dungeon.
This event required us to move five kegs to a gate, in order to break it down. However, an infinite amount of bandits are constantly stopping any player that picks up a keg. Even after placing the keg in the designated area, it is soon stolen back by the bandits.
We tried several tactics to counter these bandits:
1) Have one player take a keg and run, attracting the attention of the bandits.
- Bandits quickly switched targets to players that picked up kegs despite distance
2) Have each player bring a keg to the gate and drop at same time
- Bandits either killed a player, or were able to steal a keg before it registered
3) Place a keg in an inaccessible place
- Several bandits teleported to pick up the keg, but did not seem to affect the maximum spawns.
4) Designate players as bandit killers and others as keg runners
- Any Bandit Archer that was able to take hold of a keg was a keg lost, due to the ridiculous hp of these mobs.
What is the most efficient, and least aggravating way, of getting through this gate?
Update: Tried this a few more times, and still found it nearly impossible. I felt as if the difficult level was a bit high, so I searched around. Found a ledge that allows you to skip the wall, but it seems this is not intentional and will hopefully be fixed soon.