I'm organizing a gaming event, which will have FIFA 2010 and Quake 3. We want the audience to be able to see the action in true 3D, so we're going to make use of anaglyph glasses. For this, we'll be using ioquake3 and iZ3D. My questions here are:
- iZ3D doesn't seem to support Quake 3, though it says it does... or does it?
- Can you spectate on a Quake 3 match using ioquake3?
- What is the best way for adding anaglyph support to Quake3?
- Is anaglyph support even possible in Quake4?
- What is the best way to achieve what I want to do?
- Is "spectator mode" possible in any way in FIFA 2010?
It's okay if you don't know the answers to all of these questions. Tell me whatever you know. Thanks