When moving, XCOM provides a helpful blue line indicating what path your soldier will take. This is extremely helpful to see BEFORE you move, in situations like:
- When you're trying to sneak up on an enemy, but your soldier is going to jump through a glass window, you know, just because
- When the game is glitching out and can't tell what square your mouse is over and wants to move you down a level
Is there any similar indicator of which enemies will be in view from a potential destination square? Examples of situations where it is frustrating not to have one:
- You move in to shoot at a far-off enemy... and find out you haven't moved in far enough
- There's an object sorta in the way between you and the potential target... and you find out that, actually, the game thinks it's completely in the way
- The game is glitching out (ESPECIALLY bad when you're climbing on top of the enemy ships) and thinks you can't see an enemy who's two squares away because they're up a tiny slope.