Take the 2-minute tour ×
Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I found and identified some poisonous berries. Are they something I should hang on to, or should I just dump them? Same for poisonous mushrooms.

share|improve this question
3  
Wait, berries can be poisonous? That explains a few things! –  Frank Oct 19 '12 at 17:25

1 Answer 1

up vote 3 down vote accepted

At the moment, not really. You can eat them, of course :) (And it sounds like fbueckert has been doing just that!) Eating them still provides nourishment, but also causes food poisoning.

Some folks have collected them for sale at the junk market, too. I suspect most just discard them, though.

Time permitting, I may add new uses for them in the future (e.g. crafting recipes), but for now, that's all they do.

share|improve this answer
1  
Good to know. As Fluttershy said, it's really great to have the developer of a game so involved here! Thanks! –  SaintWacko Oct 20 '12 at 1:27

Your Answer

 
discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.