Playing through my game of White2, I encountered a Pokemon which I thought was shiny due to the way it appeared in the wild. When I caught it, there was a note that "it appears to have a different trainer ID" or something to that effect. When I looked at it, it said the OT was "N". So that leads to the following questions:
- How many Pokemon have the OT tag of "N"?
- Where can I catch them all?
- Can you catch his legendary dragon?
- Do you receive anything for capturing them all?
- Do the captured pokemon gain the normal experience boost as traded pokemon?
- If I accidentally make them faint, can they be encountered again?