I recently started a new fortress. My Mason (a valuable dwarf) is just standing outside during snow storms and stuff with "No job". He doesn't eat and drink.
I tried different stuff to get him back:
- Switched off all his labors (thought he would stuck in a job or somewhat)
- Made a burrow and called all civilians into it
- switched back on his labors (tried to get him a job)
- He could get inside (other dwarfs do so, too)
- He hasn't any injuiry (exception: hungry and thirsty from standing outside :/ ) and hes capable to walk.
Long story short, he died of thirst. But now my expedition leader standing outside too.
Any ideas what i am doing wrong? Thanks!