Arqade is a question and answer site for passionate videogamers on all platforms. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm on sequence 6. I have visited all the high spots in Boston and the Frontier, but the maps still have patches of unknown territory that I need to discover by foot. The stats screen says that I've reached 73% of all the high points, I assume that the remaining 27% are in NY.

How do I complete the maps for the cities and frontier?

share|improve this question
up vote 6 down vote accepted

Even using the high points, some parts of the map are still greyed out. However, you can run there to make them appear. In addition, the peddlars sell maps that show the hidden items (chests, feathers, etc.) even if they are in the grey areas, so you don't really need to go everywhere. Just buy the maps and chase them down.

share|improve this answer
Think about it this way - these aren't very dense locations, it's hard to get a vantage point to see everything. You're not in Rome anymore! – Shinrai Nov 26 '12 at 23:15
Also, forts seem to remain undetectable by synchronizing. Just a sidenote. – Flater Nov 28 '12 at 20:29

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.