I'm currently starting a New Game at 'Warrior' (hardest) difficulty level. I previously finished the game at 'Survivor' (normal) difficulty.
What should I expect?
- How do the enemies get harder?
- Do enemy NPCs or creatures increase, or will their numbers stay the same?
- Or will enemy NPCs and animals just have more hit points or deal more damage? Know by how much they are increased from normal difficulty? (You could also give an estimate. e.g. How many shots to kill a certain animal with a certain gun in normal difficulty, compared to in 'Warrior' (hardest) difficulty.)
- What are the differences with the stealth mechanics? Will they detect me easier?
- Any enemy AI behavior changes for the NPCs or animals? Do they become 'smarter'?
- Any other differences between the difficulty levels?
Feel free to give partial answers if you only know of the differences between the difficulty levels on a certain aspect of the game