Tag Info

New answers tagged


At the moment, the only controller that can be used with a GameCube and a Wii U is the original GameCube Controller. To connect it to the Wii U, you'll need the Nintendo GameCube Controller Adapter. However, the only game that currently supports this combination as a valid input device is Super Smash Bros. (Wii U). While it is certainly possible that ...


The answer by Ross Ridge completely covers the original question. I just wanted to add that you should look around for a Gamecube Wavebird controller. It's fully wireless and supported on the Wii. They have been discontinued for a long time but you can still find them. The button press response and the d-pad/thumbstick feel are better than any non-nintendo ...

Top 50 recent answers are included