StarCraft II is a real-time strategy game published in 2010 by Activision Blizzard and is the sequel to StarCraft.
StarCraft 2 is the sequel to the original StarCraft and its expansion Brood War. Though 13 years past in the real world, the story picks up only 5 years after Brood War's. The single player follows the campaign of Jim Raynor in his efforts to fight for freedom against the Dominion and save the galaxy from the Zerg menace.
Questions about Starcraft 2 are usually one of the following (though not limited to them):
- Strategy (multiplayer)
- Campaign tips
- Technique explanation
- Game Mechanics
- Professional Competitions
- Questions about Battle.net
Feel free to ask on any of these topics or others, but please check to make sure your question hasn't been asked already.
Some popular questions can be found here:
- Besides practicing, what are some great ways to become a better player?
- What exactly is a "cheese" in Starcraft 2?
- What are the popular openings / builds for Terran in StarCraft 2?
- What are the popular build orders for Protoss in StarCraft 2?
- What build order should I use for Zerg in StarCraft 2?
- How does Starcraft 2's matchmaking system work?
- What are some pros and cons of the different races?
About the game
- Wiki - A Wiki with lots of information. It is not always up to date.
- Forum - Clan site of Team Teamliquid with a moderated forum
- German Forum - German forum with lots of guides
- IRC Channel: Server: irc.quakenet.org, Channel: #teamliquid - Official chat channel of Teamliquid
Cheats / Walkthrough