New answers tagged

2

Like in most RPGs there are critical hits. A fumbled attack in Torchlight II is a critical hit with negative impacts. By pressing J you open your Arcane Statistics (by default): This character has a 21% chance to hit a negative critical strike. This hit would deal only -49% of the normal damage. By skilling DEX you reduce this rate. With e.g. the +30% ...


1

Howl reduces the efficiency of enemy mobs in different ways while battle rage significantly improves your power against enemy mobs. Both skill's efficiency is also directly proportional to the number of mobs around you. Given that you use a shield I would assume your character has high defense and could capitalize with drawing lots of mobs thus both skill is ...



Top 50 recent answers are included