I am making the world better by blogging every week at Endless Parentheses.
- help develop GNU Emacs,
- am one of the moderators at Emacs.StackExchange,
author and manage a number of open source projects, among which:
- Paradox: Modernized Package Menu for Emacs.
- sx.el: Full-feature Emacs client for StackOverflow, Super User, and the entire Stack Exchange network.
- aggressive-indent-mode: Minor mode that keeps your code permanently indented.
- smart-mode-line: A powerful and beautiful mode-line for Emacs.
- The Bug-Hunter: Hunt down errors in elisp files.
- names: A namespace system for elisp.
If you'd like to say thanks, I'm also on Gratipay.
29 My pet is a public menace, what did I do wrong? Jul 13 '11
12 How do I loot a chest on top of a teleportation trap? Feb 29 '12
11 Does the artisan's level carry through to higher acts? May 15 '12
10 Where's Irune and the book of Plenix? Mar 12 '12
10 Do Slime Molds Rot? Jul 12 '11
8 How can I disable the critboost visual effect? Oct 29 '10
8 What is the Harmless Red Cube? Dec 25 '11