I'm a Software Engineer with MSc in Computer Science. I currently work in Financial Markets and Banking as a Software and Business Analyst. I have a minor in Computer Engineering, which I completely neglected during college. Now I'm trying to catch up. But mostly I consider myself just a hobbyist trying to teach myself electronics.
Things I like the most in electronics:
- To design and etch my own PCBs at home (mostly with thru-role components, with an occasional SMD part to spice things up)
- To play with the oscilloscope
- To light up LEDs and 7-segment displays
- To gut toy RC cars and redo their electronics
- To organize my electronics components into neat boxes
- To browse questions and answers here at EE.SE and to edit posts to make them shine (when I can, that is, but I'm especially fond of fixing equations formatting using MathJaX)